I am a recent graduate with a Master of Architecture degree from the University of Kentucky. I am extremely interested in the work of R. Buckminster Fuller, the historical "House of the Future", and the possibilities for new and innovative residential construction, having completed research projects for each. I am currently looking for an entry level position in an architecture firm and I am willing to relocate.
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, US, Teaching Assistant
As a teaching assistant in the School of Architecture at the University of Kentucky, I led discussions for two history and theory classes, graded assignments including papers and tests, and was responsible for lecturing on a topic in contemporary architecture.
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, US, MArch, Architecture
• Research focusing on the "House of the Future" and possibilities for the future of residential design
• Sustainability Research focusing on the work of R. Buckminster Fuller
• (Re)Making City Exhibition in conjunction with US Dept. of Energy and Center for Applied Energy Research
• Received Full Tuition Scholarship and Teaching Assistantship through College of Design
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, US, Bachelors, Architecture
• Received Commonwealth Scholarship through University of Kentucky
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 3.94 GPA
College of Design Scholarship, Scholarship
Merit based scholarship. Consists of a Teaching Assistantship with a stipend and full tuition.
Commonwealth Scholarship, Scholarship
Merit based University Scholarship. $10,000 per year for undergraduate studies.