see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Architect and US Resident, with 11 years of experience in integrally manage retail design, construction and architectural projects; including commercial management and conducting (Suppliers, Commercial partners and customers) with the ability to manage large and complex retail, sales and planning responsibilities.
Leading design and project development of retail projects, having created new design concepts and worked directly with each of the management areas across different venues and organizations in order to achieve and add value and innovation to each developed brand or product (Calvin Klein, Ripley, Paris, Corona, Salfa, Sigdo Koppers, Bechtel). Experience in corporate project design both institutional and retail (mostly) in South America, US and Asia.
Jacir Arquitectos, Santiago, CL, Project Manager
- Design Management and execution of Calvin Klein shops in shops throughout Chile (89) and Peru (16). Responsible of designing, leading the project´s supervision and developing layouts and fixture plan along with Calvin Klein´s commercial team. Responsible for project management including; design, construction, millwork shop drawing review, analysis, budget and schedule maintenance. Chief developer and responsible of holding negotiations with suppliers and other key participants involved. Worked with store management and commercial partners in order to improve the layouts, lightings, maintenance, furniture and fixtures for every Shop in Shop including Calvin Klein´s commercial and visual merchandise teams to determine layout plans and elements needed for each SIS or during any special period, events or seasonality.
Responsible for issuing construction documents needed for each SIS in both countries.
- Project design for department stores “Corona” throughout Chile. Design and defining value propositions for each store and brand. Feasibility and profitable studies for commercial spaces planning in order to carry out a successful space capitalization plan, including new brands. Leading in conjunction with Commercial, Store Planning and Visual Merchandise teams of the company the improvement of the product stock, designing the furniture and fixtures for all the stores throughout the country.
- Oceania Cruises, Miami and Beaches sales points and showrooms design. MarketLine and Echange commercial offices design, aligned with brands and marketing promotional strategies
- Store design for Lotus, Mizzio, Tierra de Fuego, Expomin Copec, Copec Convention, Copec Transport Fair, Aqua Tiempo Gym; Budget and pricing development in order to carry out and achieve aligned concept designs and mix including in store furniture.
- Housing design and construction. Budget planning and control. Housing plan management and construction including projects Loyarte, Bosco, Ugarte, Carcuro, Lladser, Videla, Correa, Figueroa, Martin, Solis, Lama and Bolivar.
Harsco Corporation, Santiago, CL, Sales Project Manager
- Responsible for all conduct management regarding commercial operations within scaffolding and formworks sales, including: budgeting, procurement, negotiations, deal closings and overall sales with a best in class quality assurance, profit margin and client satisfaction.
- Strategic commercial alliances development in long term ventures within different construction Companies. CRM activity coordinator including definition and development of Premium clients loyalty programs in order to increase brand´s awareness and competitiveness.
- In charge of analyzing and evaluating different projects in order to suit our customer´s needs and conditions.
- Responsible of controlling sale, commercial, technical and operation services for each of the projects. Managed personnel both directly and indirectly.
- Coordinator of the sales and commercial office, technical service department and several distribution channels (in house and supplier owned).
Bauform, Santiago, CL, Chief Project Developer Architect
- Interior Design of 7 different department stores Paris furniture lay out and block planning; furniture and interior design for store departments such as Financial, Customer Service, Travels, Weddings, Insurances, back store, Brand Isles, fitting rooms, several flooring and ceiling remodeling, retail furniture and lounge areas.
- Interior accessing design and structuring. Store image renewal, focal store graphics and on site supervision.
- Responsible of the design of family houses (premium category). In charge of construction budgeting together with technical area.
- Responsible of coordinating with different suppliers, technical control and budgeting between different departments, permit approval offices and certifications.
- In charge of the building site administration in terms of operation and economic processes. Negotiation with suppliers and with different specialties involved in the construction process and terminating detailing processes.
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, New York, NY, US, Architect
- University of Kentucky, School of Business - Gatton College, USA. Design proposal.
- Samsung Headquarters, Seoul, Korea. Design and development of architectural curtain wall details, louvers, mechanical, parapets and roof details, exterior coating and paving. Development of schematics construction drawings.
- CBX Office Tower, Paris, France. Design of architectural curtain wall details. Design and development of interior spaces, ceilings, paving, mechanicals, interior walls coatings and furniture materials details.
- Landmark Retail and Office Complex, Hong Kong. Development of schematics drawings. Design of glass facades details and paving. Design of Louis Viutton exterior façade
- Tianjin Retail Complex, Hong Kong. Development of schematics drawings. Design of retail spaces, circulations and food court hall. Worked on the design of facades, exterior coatings and main hall ceiling.
Crisosto Smith Arquitectos, Santiago, CL, Architect
- Architect in charge of designing projects for public tender and biddings including Public School Spain E-66, Curicó - Chile (winner first place); Public School Chañaral, Chañaral – Chile (second place); Public School Queilen, Chiloé – Chile (winner first place); Public School Libertad, Puerto Montt – Chile (with honors), among others.
Pontifica Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago, CL, Masters, Marketing
Universidad Mayor, School of Architecture, Santiago Chile, Santiago, CL, BArch, Architecture
Queilen Public School, Chiloe, Chile, 1st Place
Chañaral Public School, Chañaral, Chile, 2nd Place
España E-66 Public School, Curico, Chile, 1st Place