Jin is a daring Junior Architect/Designer, looking for an encouraging position in a visionary company to demonstrate her asset. She is a logical-minded strategist, interested in interdisciplinary works that strive to make ideas come to life through thoughtful, yet effective processes. Based in New York, she has experience with wide range of projects, from installation to consulting, with open-ended reach to its execution.
She received her B.Arch degree from Pratt Institute in May 2013.
*She is currently looking for a 'summer position' until the end of August in the US, or any continuous position relocating to Seoul, KR. She is a native Korean, and able to work in international environment, both in English and Korean.
i.d.s., New York, NY, US, Designer
> Korea Cosmetic Bliss Popup Store, SoHo, NY (2013)
- Designer for 2,000 sqft gallery-renovated popup store.
- Worked directly with client and partners: proposal to
project kick-off, including SD, DD, CD, brand strategizing,
FF&E, bidding, and CA.
> Sharon Spring Spa, NY (2012)
- Designer for 100,000 sqft hotel/spa resort.
- Worked on schematic design for the business proposal of
client's financial institute submission.
> Banner/pamphlet branding for 2013 UN Security Council
candidate promotion (2012)
> Participated in various residential/commercial projects in NYC
- Worked with team for design/development proposal,
surveying, drafting, and 3D modeling.
DMP Architects, Seoul, KR, Intern Architect
> Bio-bank, Qatar
- Assisted design development documentation.
- Worked on drawing list/ label updates, organization,
and design/edit on floor plans.
Pratt Institute School of Architecture Undergraduate Office, Brooklyn, NY, US, Office Assistant
- Worked on appointment arrangement with chairperson,
class reservation, communication with professors for their
inquiry, schedule organization, drawing building floor plan
and index map, etc.
CHOHELO A+U, New York, NY, US, Intern Designer
> Delusive Perception, suckerPUNCH Competition
- Designer for the performance venue competition project.
- Called for final-list.
> Hanssem America
- Business model proposal for New Intelligent Kitchen line.
- Worked on web simulation interface design and presentation to CEO.
> Sulwhasoo SoHo Flagship Store
- Proposal for new flagship store.
- Participated in market research, 3D modeling, rendering, and 3D printing.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, School of Architecture
2012 Venice Architecture Biennale Slovenian Pavillion, Award
2112Ai[Architectural Intelligence] 100yc Competition _ Winner
Invited to Exhibit and Present for Opening Seminar
Team led by Prof. Karl Chu
Strategic Excellence Scholarship, Other
from School of Architecture, Pratt Institute
Funded for 2012 Venice Biennale Participation
Lee and Norman Rosenfeld Scholarship, Grant
Travel Grant for Study Abroad_China
President's Merit Scholarship, Scholarship
from Pratt Institute
$65,000 Granted for B.Arch Program