Cache, Inc., San Diego, CA, US, Stylist/ Assistant Manager
Enhancing customer service skills in order to understand how to establish repeat client bases, sell products, and understand customer's needs vs. wants. My primary goal is to align customer interests with corporate interests in order to facilitate the happiness of both parties, while simultaneously managing employees.
Thomas and Reel Engineering Consultants, Savannah, GA, Architectural Intern/ Consultant
Provided architectural and structural drafting services under the supervision of structural engineers. Tasks Include:
• Created structural construction documents for local buildings and residences
• Drew and edited construction details in Revit and AutoCAD
• Drew and modified new and existing plans in Revit and AutoCAD
• Designed structural systems with the guidance of supervisors on an as-needed basis.
• Performed HVAC tonnage calculations for residences and commercial buildings using ResCalc Check and Block Load
Self Employed, Savannah, GA, Designer/Consultant/Tutor
Offered design skills and guidance in the selection of products and finish colors, space planning and other decorative solutions in a variety of styles for private residences. Provided rendering services for clients such as Earth Comfort Natural Heating and Cooling. Tutored programs such as Revit, AutoCad, Photoshop, and InDesign to peers.
Samaha Associates, P.C., Fairfax, VA, US, Intern Architect
Provided support to all personnel in the office in a variety of tasks, including.
• Surveying existing sites and reading existing plans
• Checking shop drawings and submittals
• Architectural space planning/interior design
• Presentation graphics, renderings, power points, and boards
• Attending community meetings to gather relevant information
Foundation for Applied Technical Education, Burke, VA, US, Intern Construction Worker
Worked with selected others to learn and apply important construction techniques in real life situations under the supervision of a Super Intendant. Accomplishments include the following:
• Demolishing existing ramp and stair
• Building a recreational/loading deck that meets ADA requirements
• Constructing a wall to separate two rooms
• Building a fence to surround the work area
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, MArch, Architecture
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, BArch, Fine Arts in Architecture
Minor in Sustainable Design, graduated Cum Laude (3.69 GPA)
Cum Laude, Other