Initialy trained in Italy, I developed my studies of Architecture at the schools of Paris (École Nationale d’Architecture Paris-Belleville) and Barcelona (Escola Tècnica Superior de Arquitectura de Barcelona - UPC), where I graduated with first class honours in 2008. I have worked in several well-known Architecture and Urban Design offices in France, Italy and Spain. Currently living in Barcelona with more than six years experience in various projects and constructions, I now want to move to pursue my international career.
In 2009, I joined TAU Architects to contribute in the firm’s most international project: Tabakalera - New Visual Arts Center in San Sebastian. A Building of more than 35.000 square meters and a complex program where private and public entities are involved. During my initial tenure at the office I served as a Project Designer due to my strong conceptual and design talent. Thereafter, I lead the Design Team between the two offices located in Spain. My good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team have helped me to reach that goal.
As a non-stop learning person, I have been collaborating with other studios and I have reviewed my knowlegde several times, I have done specific courses on Revit and Rhino. Furthermore, in the last two years, I have been a professor of Urban Design of the School of Architecture in Barcelona.
DMDEAU, Barcelona, ES, Partner Architect
- Library + Bus Station in Ronda, Spain. 2012
TAU - Jon Montero Madariaga, Barcelona, ES, Architect
- Gorliz Sports Center, Spain 2011
- Tabakalera: New Visual Arts Center in San Sebastian, Spain.2009
- Urban Sculpture in Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Spain. 2010
. Fish Market in Ondarroa, Spain. 2011
- Finalist: Barcelona Central Library. Ministry of Culture. 2010
- 2nd Place: Fish Market in Ribeira, Spain. 2009
- 3nd Place: Fish Market Pasaia, Spain. 2009
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona, ES, Professor of Urban Design - Architecture School
URB1: ANALYSIS OF URBAN FORM
The working tools the city.
Methodology for transformation of urban space.
DUOT, Barcelona, ES, Support Staff Urban Design
URB5-6: REFORM AND URBAN PUBLIC SPACE
The category of urban design as a city project.
The urban reform projects in the built city.
CALDERON-FOLCH, Barcelona, ES, Conceptual Project Architect
- 3rd Place: Yacht Marina, Hotel and Sports Centre in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
- 2nd Place: Museum of Environment and Climate in Lleida, Spain. La Caixa-EMU.
ESTANISLAU ROCA & ASSOCIATS, Barcelona, ES, Junior Urban Architect
- Management Plan of the Southern University Campus.
- Urban Improvement Plan facilities located at Adrià Gual street in Barcelona.
CLETUT, Milan, IT, Internship Architect
Escola Tècnica Superior d'Arquitectura de Barcelona (ETSAB), BArch, Architecture
École Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Paris-Belleville, BArch, Erasmus Program
SPORTS CENTER COMPETITION IN GORLIZ, 1st Place