Based in San Francisco, CA I draw inspiration from past interdisciplinary experiences to create spaces and environment sensitive to human needs.
In 2011 I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) focusing in Ceramics from the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), and later received a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) from the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) in 2012. Since that time I have moved to the Bay area and have focused on environment/landscape based spatial projects at local companies such as Interstice Architects and Bionic Landscape.
Nopalito, San Francisco, CA, US, Kitchen Stagiaire & Server
Prepared vegetables, meats, and salsas at Nopalito; a fine dining Mexican Restaurant. Front-of-house service and catering experience.
• Practical understanding of hospitality/restaurant
layout, circulation, & program requirements.
• Professional butchery, culinary, and service training.
• Communication between front & back-of-house.
Bionic Landscape, San Francisco, CA, US, Design Intern
Intern at a Landscape design firm. Generated 3-D digital models, drawings, and coordinated with local agencies such as the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition and Save the Bay.
• 3-D Landscape modeling.
• Landscape drawing & rendering.
• Physical Architectural & Landscape modeling.
Sloat Garden Center, San Francisco, CA, US, Nursery Hand
Nursery carrying edible, garden, and landscape plants appropriate for the San Francisco environment. Extensive knowledge of nursery plant’s growing habits and needs was utilized to responsibly assist customers and care for stock.
• Knowledge of plant botany & horticulture
• Maintaining & cultivate existing plant stock.
Interstice Architects, San Francisco, CA, US, Architectural & Landscape Designer
Designer at an interdisciplinary Architecture, Landscape, and Urban design firm. Local projects included the San Francisco Botanical Garden Improvements, Kaiser Permanente Landscapes, & USF Landscape.
• Structural & Landscape detailing.
• 2-D/3-D Architecture & Landscape drafting/modeling.
• Product specification & research.
• Concept visualization.
• Graphic layouts, presentations, & marketing items.
• Project management/coordination.
Japan Society: Luminous Washi Lanterns, New York, NY, US, Project Assistant,
Assisted in the production of project lanterns, their installation, and instruction at the associated public workshop for the Japan Society’s earth quake relief CONCERT FOR JAPAN. For more information visit www.japansociety.org/concertforjapan
• Architectural drawing & rendering.
• Team coordination/communication.
• Project visualization, fabrication, and installation.
• Public engagement & teaching.
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, BArch, Architecture
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Bachelors, Fine Arts-Ceramics