Born Taiwanese & raised around the world, I am currently a freelancing interior designer that resides in New York City.
I appreciate the art of creative design, but feel that finding a solution that helps my clients achieve their ultimate goal is always my main focus. Whether it be meeting a deadline or a budget. Being a good listener, and being attentive to details has always been my strong suit.
I'm constantly inspired by my travels around the world. This really helps me connect to clients of all backgrounds and pushes me to find exquisite pieces and solutions for my client's needs.
I love freelancing because it really give me an opportunity to get to know the people I'm working with and be 100% responsible for their projects. In the end, knowing that I've helped somebody either create a home that they are happy to live in, or a business environment that helps them thrive is the ultimate satisfaction to me as designer.
Please contact me if you are interested in working together or just want to say hi. I'm always open for a conversation!
Looking forward to hear from ya,
Koenen Associates, New York , Interior Designer / Architectural Drafter
+ Work closely with principle & project managing architect on the development of design sketches and coordination studies such as mechanical & plumbing plans, stair plans and details for multiple hospitality and commercial projects
+ Develop and Layout drawings for DOB filing including zoning & egress plans, organize floor area and light/vent calculations, door details and schedules
+ Research and develop ADA compliance rennovations drawings for nationwide Club Quarters Hotels.
Decorilla, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer
Marketing & Operations:
• Publish biweekly for company website with relevance to interior design, design tips, trends and marketing articles
• Work with co-founders on improving operations on website and implementing social media marketing strategies
• Compete with fellow designers by offering clients with presentations that including rendered mood boards and design concepts
• provide consultation on client's needs, budget and style
• generate 3D computer model and photorealistic renderings for suggested interior renovations
• provide final packet that includes final renderings, shopping list, paint suggestions, personalized budget, decorating tips and trips, and customer serviceexperience
Lillian August Home Furnishings & Interior Design, New York, Front End Supervisor
• supervise and manage NY location overall daily purchase orders, inventory, pricing and schedule
• audit daily sales reports, payroll, income and deposits
• project manager for in-house designers to by organizing client data, building up orders, and coordinating sales strategies and ensuring optimum communication between vendors, designer and clients
• implement and integrate new technologies and strategies to company's daily operations to insure efficiency in pricing, information and client relations management
Lazzoni Furniture Inc, New York, NY, US, Design Associate
• created compelling visual displays with design layout suggestions and photo realistic renderings for local clients
• developed sales strategies for customers which led to an average of $50,000 in monthly sales
• executed high-end residential staging projects for various real estate agencies including CORE and Yitzhak Loria Management
• supported administrative, logistics and marketing staff by handing customer issues,coordinating shipments and creating marketing material
•gained extensive knowledge in the process of european furniture manufacturing and resale procedure
Michael Kors, New York, NY, US, International Store Design Intern
• assisted project manager with autocad technical drawing details for existing and new launching stores
• created and executed interior design standards guideline to provide for international store sites
• researched on materials & fixtures for international flagship stores, retail stores and wholesale locations
Designer Hilary White & Liv Chic Furniture, New York, NY, US, Design/ Marketing Intern
• created residential design concepts for potential clients by developing design boards, drawings and presentations
• researched and implemented pricing strategies that were used in profitable projects
• provided copy writing for email promotions, website content, social media, marketing material and newsletters
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US , INTERIOR DESIGN
Associate's degree in Interior Design
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, US, Bachelors, Business Marketing/ Advertising
Major is Business Marketing
Minor in Advertising and Chinese