SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong level of written and verbal communication.
- A background in public speaking.
- Knowledge of the German language.
- Training and experience in face-to-face charity sales.
- Proficient in a range of applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SketchUp and Photoshop.
To gain an understanding and knowledge of the many aspects within the urban development, architecture, planning and construction industry - by obtaining employment in a Brisbane-based firm. Maintain healthy relationships with family and friends. Travel, where possible.
Kasta Enterprises, Brisbane, AU, Fundraising Ambassador
- Representing a number of national and international charities as a fundraising ambassador. Charities include: the Heart Fundation, Mecidicins Sans Frontier, Clown Doctors, WSPA and the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Extensive face-to-face sales training.
- Knowledge of the sales Impulse Factors.
- Training in tonality and body language.
- Learning and developing sales pitches.
- Consistently performing as one of the top 2 Sales Agents in a business of 20.
- Frequently placing in the top 25 Sales Agents from over 300 reps countrywide.
- As a Leader: Running daily site cruises.
- As a Leader: Liaising with site staff and management.
- As a Leader: Training and motivating a team of up to 4 people.
Australian Electoral Commission, Brisbane, AU, Polling Official
- 2010 Australian Federal Election.
- 2013 Australian Federal Election.
- Identifying voters and recording their attendance and/or details.
- Distributing House of Representatives and Senate ballot papers.
- Directing and queue control.
- Counting of ballot papers.
Hog's Breath Cafe, Mackay, AU, Waiter
- Greeting and seating customers.
- Knowledge of the extensive Hog’s Breath menu and daily specials.
- Taking food and drink orders.
- Serving and clearing tables.
- Up-selling customers on extras.
Scene To Believe, Mackay, AU, 2IC/Sales Assistant
- Greeting customers and line control.
- Knowledge of photo packages, prices.
- Set arrangement and taking photos.
- Cashier and checkout process.
- Printing and packaging photos.
- As 2IC: Set up and pack down of set.
- As 2IC: Leading a set team of 3 people.
Queensland University Of Technology, Brisbane, AU, Bachelors, Bachelor of Urban Development (Quantity Surveying and Cost Engineering)
The University of Queensland, Brisbane, AU, Bachelors, Bachelor of Architectural Design
- St Leo’s College resident: 2010 – 2012.
- UQ Abroad Student Exchange Program: 2012.
- UQ Abroad Travel Grant recipient: 2012.
- Exchange Semester: Technische Universität Berlin, Germany.
Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin, DE, Bachelor of Architecture
- Exchange Semester.
St. Patrick's College, Mackay, AU, High School, Queensland Certificate of Education
- Queensland Core Skills (QCS) Test: A.
- Overall Position (OP): 3.
- Academic Excellence Awards: 2008 – 2009.
- Student Representative Council: 2008 – 2009.
- Vice Captain: 2009.
- Cultural Student of the Year: 2009.
UQ Abroad Travel Grant, Grant
St Patrick's College - Cultural Student of the Year, Award