see all...Viewing 3 out of 11 projects
Intern Architect who works as a project designer and 3d Specialist, and is currently enrolled in a masters in construction management and testing.
Ruhnau Ruhnau Clarke and Associates, Riverside, CA, US, Project Designer / Visualization Specialist
• Help identify client and user needs
• Provide responsible design solutions through SD and DD phases
• Orchestrate necessary visual aids for proper communication of design
• Competed in multiple international design competitions
• Produce working drawings and structural solutions for high-output office specializing in educational and civic projects.
Paragon Designs, San Luis Obispo, CA, US, Intern Architect
Part-time/full-time work during school. Worked producing and maintaining CD's, and produced 3d renderings using Rhino 3d, Adobe, and Vray softwares.
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, US, Masters, Construction Management
Purdue's School of Technology: Building Construction Management
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Graduated magna cum laude in architecture
International Mock Firms Skyscraper Challenge, 1st Place
magna cum laude, Other
graduated with honors