I have recently completed a Masters of Architecture at Melbourne University and I am now seeking full time employment in the architecture & design industry. I am currently teaching at Melbourne University, RMIT and at Monash University, however my contract for all three of these positions will end at the beginning of June .
While studying for my Masters, I worked for Cox Architects and also for Melbourne University, as both a tutor and as a research assistant. I perform well under pressure as I am able to manage multiple roles and responsibilities, this evident by my recent success as a graduate where I gained First Class Honours whilst also teaching and working, I am highly motivated to achieve the best results possible.
I learn quickly and respond well to criticism, and aim to use all opportunities for learning and improvement.
Throughout my life I have worked and studied in the construction and design industry which is my passion. I have strong leadership skills and I am articulate and direct, but most importantly I have a firm understanding of construction processes and the bureaucratic processes involved between the numerous stakeholders in construction and design.
My interests lie primarily in fabrication through digital design processes, but I am also interested in how digital processes and software analysis tools can help to inform the future development of large scale urbanism.
I am competent and efficient in many AEC and design software’s, these include; Maya, Rhino, Grasshopper, Vray, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3ds Max.
RMIT, Melbourne , Tutor
Subject Taught: Architecture Communication 3 - Bachelor of Architectural design
• Architectural Communications 3 is an intermediate level course in graphical computing for aspiring architects. The software taught in this subject is Grasshopper, Python Script for Rhino and Maya Sub-D Modelling.
Monash, Melbourne , Tutor
Subject taught: Architecture Communication 3 - Bachelor of Architectural Design
• This subject introduces basic skills and understanding of material fabrication techniques as well as basic skills in digital rendering of 3D CAD models
• Student are required to develop basic understanding of the transition between abstract 2D modes of representation and applied three-dimensional physical outcomes
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, AU, Tutor - Research assistant
Subject Taught: Urban design Studies - Bachelor of Environments
• Major concepts and ideas of urban design theory and practice
• Critique of both contemporary and traditional urban design projects
• Basics behind urban design software – GIS
Subject taught: Design Studio Air - Bachelor of Environments
• Introduction to computational design processes and theory
• Introduction to Parametric Software – Grasshopper
• This subject requires students to engage with Grasshopper to develop design outcomes
Cox Architects, Melbourne , Student Architect
• Documentation & detailing
• 3-D modelling and rendering
• Physical modelling
• Mark-up & Revisions
• Planning submissions
• Preparing Presentations
• Minor design roles
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, MArch, Masters of Architecture
Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand , Bachelors, Bachelor of Architectural Studies