Ballinger Architecture & Engineering, Philadelphia, PA, US, ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Boeing Company, Philadelphia Pennsylvania (BIM Project, Fast-Track)
- Involved in design process to propose future Boeing CH-47 helicopter factory and office (SD, DD and CD Phase).
- Focused on a new factory assembly plant, a new executive office building, and a strategic site plan development.
for workstations and offices by phases in entire factory, and also responsible for graphic rmaterials such as renderings.
- Worked on BIM project using Revit Architecture and coordinated with Revit Structure and Revit MEP.
Lancaster Cancer Center, Lancaster Pennsylvania (BIM Project)
- Assisted design architect with analyzing environmental aspects including sun exposure and shading by utilizing Ecotect
- Heavilly involved in DD, CD, and CA Phases.
- Assisted design architect and project architect by organizing and preparing materials for client meeting,
coordinationg with engineering, and consulting with design consultants including lighting and furniture.
NYU Ambulatory Care Center, New York City New York (Fast-Track)
- Focused on clinical lab design (SD, DD & CD Phase)
Adelphi University, Long Island, New York (Unanimous Decision Winner, Interview)
- Particpated Interview proposal
- Focused on 3D digital modeling and physical model.
Golisano Children’s Hospital, U.of Rochester, Rochester, New York (BIM Project)
- Focused on clinical lab design (DD & CD Phase)
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), New York, NY, US, Intern
Aerospace City, Qatar (International Competition)
- Participated in a design competition team as an AutoCAD drafter for the masterplan of the airport city.
- Focused on of the airport design.
Luxury Residential Condominium, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Worked on residential condominium project and focused on CAD drawings and physical models
- Researched residential building typologies. (SD Phase)
Hyundai Architects & Engineers, Daegu, KR, Junior Architect
Keimyung University Art Performance Center, Daegu Korea (Competition)
- Participated in a design competition as CAD drafter, model maker, and 3D renderer.
Keimyung University Center for International Education
- Worked on schematic design, physical models, and construction documents. (SD, DD, and CD Phase)
Daegu Medical Center Funeral Facility Renovation, Daegu Korea
- Drew renovation construction documents. (CD Phase)
Bongduk Elementary School BTL Project, Daegu Korea
- Involved in a design competition as a CAD drafter, schematic design phase
Kuam Catholic Church, Chilgok Korea
- Drew schematic plans, sections, elevations and made physical models
PDJ Fashion Headquater’s Office, Daegu Korea
- Worked on a commercial project and mainly focused on facade design and physical model
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, US, MArch, Architecture
study focused on digital Architecture and sustainable design.
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, Bachelors, architecture
Learned basic concept, technique, history, and practice of archtiecture.
Diablo Valley College, pleasant hill, general education
obtained General education.