Dedicated business professional with over 14 years of applied expertise in architecture and interior design specializing in store planning and design. Strengths include managing major projects, anticipating problems and fashioning solutions, production and coordination of construction documents from conceptual design and planning through construction administration and project turn over. Knowledgeable in corporate, retail, private and municipal environments. Experience in schematic design and design development, site surveys and production of as-built drawings, producing and supervising construction document preparation, quality assurance, construction administration, RFI responses, shop drawing review, site visits/punch lists, applications for payments, and project close-outs. Proficient in AutoCAD 2002 - 2012, Architectural Desktop and Land Development Desktop. Knowledgeable in Adobe Design Suite, Microsoft Office, Expression Web, Windows XP & 7, Newforma & Deltek Vision.
Mancini•Duffy, New York, NY, US, Associate, Project Manager - Retail Design
• Responsible for all phases of Architectural projects including project management, construction administration, production, construction documents, bidding and negotiating, project meetings, and specifications.
• Accountable for the daily activities of the architectural project team and the progress of the work.
• Create schedules, determine and fulfill staffing requirements.
• Interface with other disciplines to integrate all project elements into coherent designs.
• Meet with clients through project meetings, site visit and phone contact.
• Adept at managing multiple projects from conception through closeout.
• Conduct site surveys and field verifications for the creation of as-built drawings.
• Participates in conceptual and schematic design through the use of CAD drafting.
• Responsible for the assembly and submission of construction documents and bid packages.
• Evaluate, review and respond to change order request, request for information, shop drawings and submittals.
Project Manager (2012 - Present)
Project Coordinator (2008 - 2012)
Project Architect (2005 - 2008)
Bowne AT&E Group, Mineola, NY, US, Engineering Technician
• Developed, prepared and generated construction documents in plan, profile and section for numerous road rehabilitation projects as well as municipalities and private residencies.
• Conducted site visits and surveys on behalf of clients for verification of existing conditions and the production of as-built drawings.
• Manipulated photographs and graphics for project presentations and proposals.
Tucci, Segrete & Rosen, New York, NY, US, Technical Coordinator
• Assessed client needs as well as organized and completed production drawings.
• Experienced in interior construction and renovation for retail department stores, office spaces and restaurants.
• Conducted site surveys on behalf of clients.
• Responsible for conversion of design packages into construction drawings.
• Coordinated project plans with clients and modified as necessary.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture