24 Design Construction, Los Angeles, CA , Office Manager/Secretary
• Assist daily two owners of company; principle general contractors in executing projects by
coordinating with vendors and scheduling appointments with clients.
• Maintain scheduling for both principles; personal and for appointments with meeting new
client leads using Google Calendar and Google Docs Excel.
• Liaison between vendors and projects: schedule installations at project locations.
• Create and maintain client folders by continuously updating file with moneys spent,
payments received, and invoice maintenance. Then record in QuickBooks.
• Answer phone and maintain inbound caller list of leads for prospective clients. Call back to
gather contact information and summary of project expectations using Google Documents.
• Responsible for creating new and updating office files for office expenses, licensing,
vendors, taxes, and marketing.
• Order fixtures and materials for projects when necessary.
• Process A/P & A/R in QuickBooks 2013 for billing, invoicing, receipts and payouts to
vendors and employees.
Mass Architecture and Design, Los Feliz, CA, Interior Design Assistant
Assist Interior Design Principle with executing projects in hospitality. Worked directly with architects in space planning, material selection, coordinating with vendors and general contractors.
• Assist Principle Interior Designer & Assist Principle Architect in executing projects.
• Project Management: Liaison between clients and contractors to ensure the execution of a cost and time effective project.
• Create and maintain FF&E Specifications
• Shop for Furniture, textiles and other materials.
• Coordinated appointments with new clients
• High End Residential interior design, remodel, new construction & installations.
• Hospitality interior design, remodel, new construction & installations.
• Arrange deliveries and process purchases of project items.
• Organize fabric, textile, and stone library.
• Knowledge of Vendors
• AutoCad Drawings: Floor plans, space planning, and elevations.
• Design Custom Cabinetry
Barbara Grushow Designs, Malibu, CA, US, Jr. Interior Designer
Studio William Hefner, Los Angeles, CA, Jr. Interior Designer/ Intern
• Assist Principle and 2 Project Manager Designers in executing projects.
• Processed Proposals, Proformas, and P.O.s for client purchases.
• Organize fabric, textile, stone and rug library.
• Pick up, Deliver, & Memo out items to and from PDC and other local showrooms.
• Knowledge of Vendors and local companies
• Small rendering projects (rooms and small spaces)
• Space planning in Vector Works
• Create mockups
Berkshire Hathaway California Properties, Calabasas, CA, US, Marketing Assistant
Run MLS Reports daily, maintained inventory of real estate files and assisted with administrative
Computer & Office Copy/Fax/Scan Machine Wiz
Responsible for opening and closing office.
Distributed high volume of calls to appropriate departments
Maintain Real Estate agents scheduling for office of 75+ employees.
The Art Institute of California - Hollywood, North Hollywood, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design