MY UNDERGRADUATED PORTFOLIO IS IN PROGRESS!
I am a young architect, recently graduated from the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, Central University of Venezuela, who trying to make experience. The wide variety of challenges presented during my five years of study, I have developed a great ability to critically analyze situations and adapt to the different demands. As a result of all this, I am looking for a position within a Architecture and Design firm, which offers me new challenges and allow me the opportunity to grow professionally and personally, and can also make a small but significant contribution to the architecture scene.
Independent Architectural Services, Caracas, VE, Architect
Freelancer, Caracas, VE, Amateur Photographer
Amateur photographer especially of architecture and landscape, I'm currently forming in the field.
Institute of Urbanism, Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism. UCV, Caracas, VE, Architect : Research Assistant
Web Page : http://urbe.fau.ucv.ve/
Famiglietti & Associates Architetcs, Caracas, VE, Intership - Architect Assistant
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Draw and dimension of architectural plans in AutoCAD; plants, sections,
facades and architectural details of doors, windows and enclosures.
- Developing different presentations of recent projects of the architecture
studio for public lectures.
- Preparation of posters to promote the public lectures offered by the
Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, VE, BArch, Architecture & Urban Planning
Graduated with recognition
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered:
- Architectural and Urban Design
- Innovation in Architecture and Construction Technologies
- Sustainability: Environment and Landscape Architecture
- History and Criticism of Architecture
Our Lady of Pompei, Caracas, VE, High School, General Education
Universidad Central de Venezuela - FAU, Honorable Mention
Recognition for having achieved an efficiency 0.98/1 and a weighted average of 8.5/10 for studies in Architecture.