My name is Gustavo Moncada. I am a Venezuelan young architect, Miami based. I graduated from the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, Central University of Venezuela (VE Top 10 University), with excellent academic record in 2012.
The wide variety of challenges presented during my professional and academic projects have explored the inter-relations of space at different scales and I have developed a great ability to critically analyze situations and adapt to the different demands.
Recently I worked like a Freelancer, which in principle I have tackled small-scale projects, architecture and interior design, as also furniture and design objects like personal projects.
I’m currently open to exciting job opportunities, my Curriculum Vitae is available in my profile.
Independent Architectural Services, Caracas, VE, Architect
Institute of Urbanism, Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism. UCV, Caracas, VE, Architect : Research Assistant
Web Page : http://urbe.fau.ucv.ve/
Famiglietti & Associates Architetcs, Caracas, VE, Intership - Architect Assistant
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Draw and dimension of architectural plans in AutoCAD; plants, sections,
facades and architectural details of doors, windows and enclosures.
- Developing different presentations of recent projects of the architecture
studio for public lectures.
- Preparation of posters to promote the public lectures offered by the
Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, VE, BArch, Architecture & Urban Planning
Graduated with recognition
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered:
- Architectural and Urban Design
- Innovation in Architecture and Construction Technologies
- Sustainability: Environment and Landscape Architecture
- History and Criticism of Architecture
Our Lady of Pompei, Caracas, VE, High School, General Education
Universidad Central de Venezuela - FAU, Honorable Mention
Recognition for having achieved an efficiency 0.98/1 and a weighted average of 8.5/10 for studies in Architecture.