Masters in transportation engineering & city and regional planning at UC Berkeley.
Undergraduate education in civil and environmental engineer with a minor in city and regional planning.
Experience with greater emphasis in transportation fields with public & private entities in regards to traffic safety, aviation, traffic engineering, road design, street lighting design, transportation planning, transit, auto, and bicycle.
Additional experience in civil and environmental engineering in waste water engineering, mitigation efforts, CEQA and NEPA processes.
Highly skilled in programs such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, and ArcGIS, along with other programs.
Currently in search of a position in the surrounding areas of the Inland Empire.
HNTB, Oakland, CA, US, Assistant Transportation Planner - Aviation
• Contracted with the Port of Oakland for the Terminal 1 Renovation and Runway Safety projects.
• Analyzed traffic and pedestrian counts and dwell times at the curb for Kansas City International.
• Analyzed Terminal 1 existing and proposed layouts using AutoCAD
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, San Francisco, CA, US, Student Design Trainee II
• Developed, analyzed and presented on Transit Speed and Delay Study for the redesign of Market St.
• Drafted a Federal Transit Administration grant application under a tight deadline.
• Analyzed feasibility for cycle tracks on Market Street using AutoCAD and Adobe Illustrator.
• Conducted field studies, analysis, and report design for the Annual Bicycle Count Report in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Excel.
• Assisted in Transbay Terminal design and project meetings
California Center for Innovative Transportation / PATH Berkeley, Richmond, CA, US, Research Analyst / Graduate Student Researcher
• Evaluated the benefits of Google Transit for small transit agencies through surveys and research.
• Created, validated and maintained General Transit Feed Specification data for transit agencies.
• Helped Marcy Jaffe Company create the General Transit Feed Specification for San Luis Obispo Regional Transit Authority by creating the shapes file in the General Transit Feed.
• Presented at transit agency training sessions in San Luis Obispo and Lodi on the added use of General Transit Feed Specification in Time Table Publisher, developed by Trimet.
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, Masters, Transportation Engineering, City & Regional Planning
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, Bachelors, Civil & Environmental Engineering