Archinect
anchor

Visualization fee

SiameseDream

Hi,
I was asked to look into outsourcing  our visualization works and was just wondering how much you guys think the work in this quality is worth ( per scene) ? Given it is done by a company in S/E Asia region where I know for the fact that the minimum wage is 9-10 $ / day and an architect grad  earns somewhere around 400-500$ a month.

Thanks

May 18, 14 3:21 am
accesskb

depends... Some companies pay tens of thousands of dollars for visualization work done by firms like MIR or Pixelflakes.  While I'm sure some pay people on fiver.com $5 to have a few renderings  http://www.fiverr.com

May 18, 14 8:07 am  · 
 · 
ArchNyen

and they ask why architecture firms are losing their value.

May 18, 14 9:05 am  · 
 · 

Smells like an "Outsource to China" kind of thread.

But to answer your question, visualisation work like the one you've posted as example can be made with 1-2 hundred bucks on sites like Freelancer oDesk Elance etc, but usually, you get what you pay for.

May 18, 14 9:45 am  · 
 · 
SiameseDream

Thanks for the comments. You get what you pay for ... could not agree more on that. I would have thought  somewhere around 200-300$ too / seems to be the price that most firms in that region are offering afaik.

May 18, 14 11:19 am  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

Firms like MIR charge $4500 per image, regardless of whether it is a birds eye view or a eye-level one.

Most CG firms in China will charge about $800-$1200 for a Birds-Eye, and about $500-800 for eye-level shots...

May 18, 14 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
Medusa

My firm charges clients upwards of $1500 per rendering.

May 20, 14 10:30 am  · 
 · 

It would be interesting to associate some images, quality and speed of work with the price tags, IMO.

May 20, 14 11:07 am  · 
 · 
dimitriostheodorou

I want to ask you, in these prices you refer, in what resolution (width x height) refer to? 

thank you

Dec 28, 17 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
jimiho

Our price is $700 for the eye-level view and $1,000 for the aerial view. 

lifangcgi.com

Feb 27, 20 2:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: