Archinect
anchor

Dalhousie BEDS 2014

mariong

Anyone received an answer for fall yet?

May 7, 14 1:25 pm
waldopher

From the previous years BEDS threads it looks like people got word on the 9th to 15th.  I guess we need to hold our breaths just a little longer.   But I know right.....    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsPA8HaM9Rk

Good Luck!

May 7, 14 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
mariong

nice song ;)

May 8, 14 11:42 am  · 
 · 
nariygnew

I am also waiting for an answer from them. Did anyone get any news so far? 

May 14, 14 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
mariong

I got an email this morning and I'm on the high waiting list.

May 16, 14 9:15 am  · 
 · 
nariygnew

I didn't anything so far... If you are on the high waiting list, you will most probably get in. Good luck to us all!

May 16, 14 9:52 am  · 
 · 
vinsanimo

one of my friends got accepted friday and told me that everyone who didn't get in was already notified???? is that true?? I havent heard anything, but i know people on the waitlist. anyone know how many spaces are on the waitlist?

May 21, 14 9:31 pm  · 
 · 
nariygnew

I got in last Friday as well. Susanna told me that everyone who got in was informed last friday. You should call her or email to make sure. 

May 22, 14 5:35 pm  · 
 · 
mt.rau

Has anyone on either waitlist heard anything yet? according to the email received in May there's only one week left until the list is retired.

Jul 21, 14 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
mariong

I was on the "high waitlist" and I received the email last Thursday saying I was admitted. And I declinded right away since I decided to go to UdeM.

Jul 28, 14 7:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: