Archinect
anchor

IN Arch or IN Arch ADV?

Vaniii

First post ;)

I'm currently a 4th year arch. student ,andI don't feel like I have enough strong work to fill out the portfolio.  Anyone taken the INArch program before?I was wondering if most of the attendees are students without studio experience and people who attend inarch adv are        so which program is suitble for me?

THANKS!!

Apr 22, 14 1:24 pm
medinanoori

Hi Vanili,  

I received my admission email to IN[ARCH] at UC Berkeley this afternoon. This is my first time enrolling into their program. I'm a non-Arch undergrad student getting a Bachelor's in Art History at the end of Spring. I have no studio experience in exception of a class or two, nothing serious. Since IN[ARCH] is designed for non-Arch students I'd apply to IN[ARCH] ADV if you feel as though you can work at the same rate as other arch undergrad students. In my opinion, completing the ADV program will show that you've grown and want to continue challenging yourself. 

Best, 

M

Apr 23, 14 8:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: