Archinect
anchor

RISD(Interior Architecture) vs Pratt (Interior Design)

jskim

Hi

I am juggling between Risd and Pratt as my graduate school. I I need youguy advice!

I have not made a final decision, but I have narrowed my list to two schools: Pratt Institute and Rhode Island School of Design. Pratt has offered a three-year M.S. program in Interior Design with a renewable scholarship of $15,000 per academic year for three years of study while Rhode Island School of Design has offered a two-year Mdes program in Interior Architecture with a fellowship of $5,000 and an assistantship of $5,000 for the coming year.

Do you have any advice for me? Where should I go?

Apr 12, 14 10:57 am
maianhnguyen

jskim, 

Which school did you decide to attend? I've also been accepted to Pratt's three-year Interior Design M.S. program and am debating between Pratt and another school. 

I've been trying to contact Pratt regarding scholarships and grants. Would you mind sharing more information on the renewable scholarship offered to you? 

Apr 30, 14 4:02 pm  · 
 · 
maianhnguyen

I'm open to exchanging emails if that's easier for you. Let me know!

Mai-Anh

Apr 30, 14 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
NRachel

What course did you'll finally take up?

Mar 14, 16 11:27 am  · 
 · 
NRachel

I'm trying to make a decision between Pratt and RISD as well.

Mar 14, 16 11:27 am  · 
 · 
张逸璐

Hello,

Where did you go finally? The same situation and really difficult for me to make a decision. Any suggestion? 

May 6, 16 2:27 am  · 
 · 

head to Pratt

May 8, 16 3:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: