Archinect
anchor

how Architects prepare their work for communication

fitzzz

Hey all!

I´m doing a paper on how Architects prepare their work to communicate it in kind of a special way.  The most important parameter for my study are: typography, picture language and display, editing, layout and the sort of publication.

A good example is BIG, with "Yes is More", in which they show their work in comic art.

So I´m searching for a few names and publications to analyze and compare them.

Thanks for your help!

Fitz

Apr 7, 14 12:03 pm
fitzzz

second try. srry for my poor english...

I´m writing a paper with the topic: architecture and graphic design and I´m searching for architecture-publication (mostly books) which represent in its making (typography, layout, picture-language, materials, etc) the work of the architect its written about.

so, if you know some interesting, good done and nice books, please let me know. would be a great help...

Apr 9, 14 12:12 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

I always thoughts that Riser & Umemoto's Atlas of Novel Tectonics represents their work in a way that mirrors the ideas underlying their built works - understated but intensely interesting. 

Apr 9, 14 3:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: