Dip Arch after M.Arch?

Mar 28 '14 1 Last Comment
Mar 28, 14 12:59 pm

Is it possible to do a Dip Arch at a school in the UK (like AA) after doing a B.Arch and  M.Arch (post-professional) in the US?


Mar 28, 14 1:23 pm

Yes - but it will take you at least 3 years unless you get RIBA Part 1 before you start Dip. - it is a professional programme and an undergraduate award - that's the way their prescription is written.

  • ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading