Archinect
anchor

Architecture movies with details

Can anyone recommend any movies/videos where I can see some cool buildings and learn about the details as well? Anything is good to know, but specifically I'm studying for BDCS and it would be awesome to have something to get me going in the mornings while I drink coffee before I study. 

For example, I think there's one about the Pompidou centre I'm going to try to look up.

Thanks

Mar 26, 14 2:41 pm
Veuxx

Obviously not a movie, but a subscription to Detail magazine is very fruitful if you can afford the price.

Mar 26, 14 9:23 pm  · 
 · 

Yeah, can't afford it. But I can head to UW on the weekends and use their subscription. I guess I could also put all those good architecture books to use. What I really want is a mellow way to see some famous details that could crop up on the exam, and just warm up my brain. 

Mar 27, 14 11:36 am  · 
 · 
YVVNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkgnXkBcVGs

there should be some more in the related videos next to it, but you can learn a lot from these. 

Mar 27, 14 5:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: