Archinect
anchor

Advice on CCA, IAAC, AA, UCLA

pauplish

Hello

I have been accepted to Sci-arc - Los Angeles, California College of the Arts (CCA) - San Francisco, IAAC - Spain, AA - London and wait listed for UCLA. Sci-Arc is very expensive for me, so I am not considering it as an option.

I wish to ask for your advice on CCA, IAAC, AA, UCLA . How should I weigh them before choosing one?

What I have figured till now is UCLA  as my first choice as it partners with industry and is in USA where I might find a job

Since, I have nt been accepted to it yet so next AA, London because of its reputation worldwide. 

To be frank I am confused between AA and IAAC as of now

Your opinions will help me make up my mind

Thank you in advance!!

Mar 24, 14 3:52 pm
pauplish

Forgot to mention the course: Masters in advanced architecture / Emerging technologies 

Mar 24, 14 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
batman

UCLA

Mar 24, 14 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
pauplish

Thank you batman! keeping my fingers crossed!

Mar 25, 14 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
parametric.ego

CCA is a total mystery school - I'd really like to hear more comments about it. Aside from the private tuition, it seems like it has a lot to offer(great facilities, dynamic faculty, professional integration, etc...) 

Mar 27, 14 4:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: