Archinect
anchor

internship in US or singapore?

pooja herle

Hi myself pooja, from india doing my 3rd year b.arch. I was planning to intern this summer 2014 either in Us or singapore.which is a better option? will i be paid to take care of my expenses? whats the minimum wage for intern? also do i need a j-1 visa if i have to intern in us?

Mar 23, 14 11:25 am
MikeJohnsons89

Yes u need a J1 Visa,  The purpose of the J-1 Trainee/ Internship category of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is to give the successful applicant an opportunity for professional development linked to an insight into the methodology and thinking associated with American business and a general understanding of American culture. Trainees and Interns are expected to share the cross-cultural and professional experience they have gained in the U.S. upon returning to their own countries.  Many companies provide their trainees/interns with a monthly stipend

Apr 8, 14 11:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: