Archinect
anchor

Cal Poly Pomona MLA

ShakeyDeal

Anyone else hear from Cal Poly?  I just received acceptance for the Landscape Arch Masters program, and will be attending.  Would be nice to connect with others who decide on Poly.

Mar 22, 14 1:45 pm
tsaiquan

I haven't heard from Cal Poly yet. Got into USC a few weeks back, but mums the word w/ Berkeley (assumed rejection) and Pomona.

May I ask how you received word? I live on the east coast, so if its via mail it may take a bit for me.

Mar 24, 14 8:26 am  · 
 · 
BeaBea88

Congrats !

i applied to cal poly and i was told when handing in my portfolio that we wouldn't hear anything until april.... for the M Arch at least.... 

Mar 24, 14 11:45 am  · 
 · 
ShakeyDeal

@tsaiquan I received word by email from the Landscape Architecture Graduate Coordinator on 3/20. Keep in mind that I applied to the 3-year program.  The other program might be on a different notification schedule.  You may want to email the department to check in.  They seem pretty responsive.

@BeaBea88 M. Arch is likely on a different schedule too.  Keep us posted when you hear back!

Mar 24, 14 2:16 pm  · 
 · 
BeaBea88

@tsaiquan @aaronperspective

I heard from Cal Poly today! I GOT ACCEPTED. im so excited. i only applied to cpp and my undergrad is in studio art so i was afraid that would work against me ... plus i  included a painting of hitler in my portfolio lol

Mar 24, 14 10:33 pm  · 
 · 
ShakeyDeal

Congrats BeanBea!  I come from a non-arch background as well (urban planning), so am in for 3 long years.  Will you be accepting the offer?

I am still debating if I'm up for the rigors.

Mar 25, 14 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
BeaBea88

@AaronPerspective yes I will be accepting :)

Mar 26, 14 12:28 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: