Archinect
anchor

M.Arch Program Choices! Please give me advice!

Xuancheng Zhu

Hello everybody! I am applying for M.Arch for fall 2014.These are the results i got now.I really appreciate that you can give me some suggestions about these programs.

BTW, i am a international student from China, so the tuition will be the out of state tuition.  

SUNY-Buffalo: Offer $8K  M.Arch  2 year                Cost:$73K

CU-Denver:     AD  M.Arch  3 year                       Cost:$82K

Clemson:       Conditional Admission  M.ArchⅡ 2 year   Cost:$71K

(ELS language class, maybe 6 months, join march in Aug. next                      year )

UF(Florida):  AD M.Arch 2 year                          Cost:$90K

Wentworth :   Offer $9K  M.Arch  2 year                 Cost:$83K

I love the program of clemson, but i can't enter the class on time. So, i am thinking about the UF. If you know something about the UF, please tell me more information about the program. Thanks a lot!

Enclosed is my portfolio for your reference.

http://issuu.com/allenzxc324/docs/zxc_m.arch_portfolio_2014fall-sss

Mar 21, 14 10:04 am
Xuancheng Zhu

help!help!help!

Mar 21, 14 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
Spidey

When and how did you hear about Wentworth? I haven't received anything yet

Mar 21, 14 9:45 pm  · 
 · 
Xuancheng Zhu

Spidey,

sorry about the flag, i have no intention

i received the letter yesterday...

do you know anything about the wentworth march program?

Mar 21, 14 10:25 pm  · 
 · 
Spidey

To be honest I don't know much about it, I applied as a safety school. I do know their Masters Program is relatively new, and it's location to public transportation is really good. They also have a Co-op program, which is really helpful for IDP and later job prospects. Sorry I can't help much :/ If I hear anything else I'll let you know here.

Mar 22, 14 12:29 am  · 
 · 
Xuancheng Zhu

Spidey,

Thanks for your information.

I chose it as my safety school too. I love the Boston city and Wentworth has some teachers from GSD and MIT.   

Mar 22, 14 4:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: