Archinect
anchor

UVA, Syracuse or Pratt??

amanuah

i just got accepted into all 3 schools and i cant decide . The aid from UVA isnt good enough but it is still relatively cheaper than the others. I am an international student from Ghana and dont know much about these schools, hoping to get good feedback so as to help make a decision. thank you :) 

Mar 15, 14 7:17 pm
C. Watts

Between Syracuse and Pratt I would say Syracuse is the better school (They have Michael Speaks as dean) but Pratt would be a better location (Brooklyn).  Good luck on your decision.  

Mar 18, 14 3:44 pm  · 
 · 
3tk

UVA has the widest perspective in design (with defacto shared faculty between architecture, landscape architecture, planning, and arch history).  The program has a solid design foundation that follows through from hand sketching through BIM and now has faculty from around the world teaching there.  The alumni network is pretty amazing too, for post graduation work.

Mar 19, 14 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
amanuah

@C.Watts @3tk thanks for the advice will take all into consideration

Mar 20, 14 6:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: