Archinect
anchor

Help needed in selecting Universities

anindhyu

Hi everyone! This is anindhyu, architect from India with a couple of years work experience. Iam planning for my masters in architecture and would like to take a few suggestions about the universities, preferably in USA

My priority of choices would be - 

1. MS in architecture or sustainable

2.MS in digital design and fabrication

3.MS in urban design

I have given my IELTS and currently waiting for the result and i would be giving my GRE in april,2014 . As the deadlines for most of the universites for fall intake were in Jan, im now looking forward to apply for spring intake. Can anyone please suggest me some good universites which have spring intake? I would also like to know if there are any universities which have their deadlines after april for fall intake.

Looking forward for all your valuable suggestions

Thankyou in advance,

Anindhyu

Mar 13, 14 9:28 am
juxian

Why don't you look at some schools in UK? You might even be able to attend this fall if you are admitted. :)

Mar 13, 14 11:52 am  · 
 · 
anindhyu

Hello Juxian,

At the outset i would like to thank you for your reply. Yes i would surely try univs in UK as well. Can i get some idea about the univs in germany? i heard that the masters in germany is much more economical when compared to US and UK. M.arch in US is turning out to be really very expensive, along with all the other expenses, hence iam looking for an alternative

Mar 14, 14 2:51 am  · 
 · 
juxian

My professor has said good words about architectural education in Europe, so you should definitely do more research if you are interested. Right now I do not have any particular recommendation for schools in Germany, but ETH is supposed to be really good (and the architectural program is taught in German), and so is TUD (taught in English).

Mar 14, 14 10:12 am  · 
 · 
anindhyu

Yup sure, i had a look at these universities. It would be better if the course is taught in english. Il surely try to get some further details. Apart from these, hows good are BAC (Boston Architectural College), UTSA, PhilaU ? Iam looking for univs which are slighlty economical .May i also know the difference between doing a masters course in university and a college?

Mar 15, 14 7:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: