Archinect
anchor

Cornell March II

ritarepulsa

http://aap.cornell.edu/academics/architecture/graduate/marchII/curriculum

here is the curriculum but i couldn't find any info if the studios are only focus on research?

no architectural design?

any student / alumni to help?

Mar 12, 14 2:59 am
ritarepulsa

hello?

Mar 13, 14 6:44 am  · 
 · 
juxian

Are you going this fall? What are your other options?

Mar 13, 14 9:05 am  · 
 · 
Beepbeep

you pick a research concentration. Territory of Investigation

• A+D: Architecture and Discourse
  • A+E: Architecture and Ecology
  • A+U: Architecture and Urbanism

Seems like a well rounded program, I really want to go here for this as well, but money and I am about 30 now, but maybe next year. Have you ever heard anything about funding or TA ? I have a B.S. - M.arch already.

Mar 13, 14 9:47 am  · 
 · 
ritarepulsa

hey juxian and Beepbeeb,

im gonna apply for fall 2015. also maybe ucla, berkeley, pratt, princeton, gsd..

im  interested in architectural design so A+D: Architecture and Discourse seems like the suitable one.

I am planing to being a part of studio-project based program  where I can blend theoretical, and notional explorations into architectural spatializations rather than something oriented only in research or solid production of space.

i have a b.arch but im an international student so i don't think that im eligible for TA at least for first year so it was never my concern. 

thanks anyway!

Mar 13, 14 10:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: