Archinect
anchor

Need advice for ITECH Uni. Stuttgart Admission Interview

Adin Akbar

Hello everybody?

i applied for ITECH Master Programme at Uni. Stuttgart and now have been invited for interview. Is anybody has experiences with previous ITECH Programme Admission Interview?

If you are an enrooled student at ITECH or maybe have applied before, your shares are very helpful..

Thank you in advance :D 

Mar 12, 14 12:46 am
vincentaabc

I'm also an applicant of this program, but I didn't receive any interview request...

One of my friends is studying there.

When do you receive the interview request?

Mar 12, 14 1:31 am  · 
 · 
Adin Akbar

Hi vincentaabc.., i received it 3 days ago, Mr. David from the ITECH office sent me an email about the invitation, did you receive the prior confirmation about your application status in February? or maybe for further confirmation you can email them directly, it's worth to try... because untill now, my confirmation for the invitation hasn't been replied yet.. maybe they have some conditions with the mailing system.

ohh..That's a good news, could you give your friend contact? It will be very helpful..

Thanks for your kindness, May the luck be  with you too.. :)

Mar 12, 14 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
archistic

How did it go? i'm planning on submitting an application very soon, any advice and thoughts on the program would be greatly appreciated. 

Dec 13, 15 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
louiej

i'm also an applicant but haven't received anything :(

Mar 17, 16 3:34 am  · 
 · 
taherkhalilnezhad

Hi louiej,

I have not received anything too.

Do you have any idea about the interview?

Apr 6, 17 3:47 am  · 
 · 
Rafeh88

Hey,

As anyone else heard back from Stuttgart University. I applied this year and I haven't gotten any response from them.

They said we would hear around the 25th of march, its been almost a month. 

Anyone else in the same situation as me.

Apr 20, 17 3:47 am  · 
 · 
taherkhalilnezhad

Hi Rafeh88,

I also applied this year and have not received anything from there.

Apr 22, 17 10:05 am  · 
 · 
taherkhalilnezhad

can I have your email to be in contact with each other?

my email is [email protected].

Best,

Apr 22, 17 10:07 am  · 
 · 
Rafeh88

Sure.. my email is [email protected]

Apr 23, 17 1:54 am  · 
 · 
Rafeh88

Sure..

my email is [email protected]

Apr 23, 17 1:53 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: