Archinect
anchor

wishing to identify this leather designer chair from about 2000

smeltzoff

Does anyone know who designed and produced these chairs?

And I need to recover one of them after it was adopted by an ancient cat, and I do not know who to turn to.

Many thanks!

Sarah

Mar 5, 14 5:52 pm
gruen

Turn over chair. Look at the label on the bottom. Google. 

then, google "furniture upholsterers in my area"

Mar 6, 14 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
Am I the only one not seeing an image of these chairs?
Mar 6, 14 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Donna, I saw the photo on the computer but my eye phone sees no photos on archinect.

I don't recognize the chairs but they are a cross between a knoll end swivel chair and a papasan chair.

I suggest pushing the cat to the floor.
Mar 6, 14 7:07 pm  · 
 · 

they look vaguely b&b ittalia. antonio citterio like but not quite as refined as his typical work. 

Mar 7, 14 3:15 pm  · 
 · 

also, really, you can just call knoll or herman miller for your area and ask for a recommendation on a re-upholsterer in your neck of the woods. they all use the same one here in atlanta (for example) and most factories are not going to get in the business of recovering pieces like this. 

Mar 7, 14 3:16 pm  · 
 · 

Its seems me like round Swivel leather Chair  With Curved Shaped Seat Cushions And The Back Rest Featuring Chrome Legs. You hardly find this type of chairs in market as designs are quite old.

Feb 17, 15 2:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: