Archinect
anchor

Arizona State University or Clemson University for (3+/3 years masters in architecture)?

CJagani

I am student with B.Tech in IT and want to pursue Architecture for my masters, I am wait-listed at Universtiy of Texas, Austin. Till then please help me decide between these two universities. 

Mar 5, 14 11:09 am
doug_las
Clemson. Too many hot girls in Tempe to concentrate on architecture..
Mar 5, 14 9:38 pm  · 
 · 
doug_las
Clemson. Too many hot girls in Tempe to concentrate on architecture..
Mar 5, 14 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
ps2507

I got accepted at ASU for M. Int .Arch 3 + program.Me too trying to decide whether to go here. Waiting for decisions from UT-Austin & Pratt. 

Mar 6, 14 4:32 am  · 
 · 
dkemp

ASU, much better location and very well regarded/ranked program

Oct 3, 14 3:03 am  · 
 · 
y3squared

Arizona State, easy choice. Great faculty, resources, location, connections. One of the top graduate architecture programs in the West 

Oct 6, 14 1:19 am  · 
 · 
y3squared
As far as graduate schools are concerned ASU is ranked fourth in the West, right above Sci-Arc. Please explain to me how good Stanford's architecture program is, it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. I got my M.Arch at USC and work in LA, and have heard nothing but good things about the ASU program. Sorry if you disagree, I'm merely expressing my opinion and the reputation of ASU in the part of the courty I live in.
Oct 6, 14 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Asu is great.  Fantastic balance of theory, science, and practice.  IMO one of the most comprehensive and balanced programs.  Not to mention its location in one of the most beautiful natural ecologies on earth.  My only issue with ASU is that the building sucks.  The studio spaces are kinda shitty but whatever.   Other than that good school.  

Oct 6, 14 1:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: