Archinect
anchor

Swiss Minaret Ban

oe

The printing press was invented by the chinese nimrod. And it only worked for gutenberg because we had phonetic script. which we stole from the middle east.

You obviously havent read the book. So, like I said, come back when you have something interesting to say.

Dec 14, 09 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

FLW So why don't you go read a book, maybe on history or biology, or really anything not written by a grand dragon or "Mein Kampf".

he also read:

1- ANIMAL FARM

:-P

black penis in white womb in brown penis in white womb in red penis in white womb in yellow penis in white womb in ivory penis in white womb in olive green penis in white womb in charcoal penis in white womb in off-white penis in white womb

Dec 14, 09 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

is it ok to say vagina on archinect? its quite a long stretch for the penis to be in the womb... :op :o) :o( LOL

Dec 14, 09 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

Xenophilia is a symptom of the madness that has gripped contemporary Western peoples.

For all the out of the closet xenophiles out there like oe:

Once and for all if you like minarets all that much and despise your own kin that much: go move out of the West and into the East...I'm sure you'll like how tolerant they are of freedom of speech, homosexuality and beastiality over there. For the hardened hippie the grass is perpetually greener on the other side. So go jump the fence already and stop poisoning the lawn on this side and accomodating the destruction of an otherwise basically noble heritage. Self hate yourself in the mirror when you wake up everyday look in the mirror and repeat 3,000 times "i hate myself because I'm white and my ancestors owned slaves" and stop projecting your self loathing on every other white person, esp. male. I owe nothing to the blacks or any other race. None of my ancestry acquired what they have by means other than the sweat of their own brow.

Its time for all the xenophiles out there to project their self hatred and self loathing on themselves and stop the bigotry of crucifying the entire white race for their own perceived lack of worth and character.

As the West is finding out the hard way (again), the road to hell is indeed paved with the best of intentions.

Dec 14, 09 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
oe

Weve woken up son. Lick your wounds in hell motherfucker.

Dec 14, 09 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

Wow. I think its pretty obvious that oe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. You sure have a way with the art of persuasion oe and you are about as intellectually convincing as Mike Tyson would be as a professor of ethics. Your prime-evil outbursts would make the WWE proud. It sounds like you possess as much intellectual prowess and reasoning ability as a common street thug. Unfortunately this is all too common among the proponents of the religion of multiCULTuralism.

Underneath it all they are much more hateful and angry than the typical contemporary neo nazi. time and time again this has proved to be the general rule.

Dec 14, 09 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

Wow. I think its pretty obvious that oe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. You sure have a way with the art of persuasion oe and you are about as intellectually convincing as Mike Tyson would be as a professor of ethics. Your prime-evil outbursts would make the WWE proud. It sounds like you possess as much intellectual prowess and reasoning ability as a common street thug. Unfortunately this is all too common among the proponents of the religion of multiCULTuralism.

Underneath it all they are much more hateful and angry than the typical contemporary neo nazi. time and time again this has proved to be the general rule.

Dec 14, 09 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

oops sorry, my first double post.

Dec 14, 09 8:47 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Odd, you write that diatribe and then apologise for double posting.

Dec 14, 09 10:02 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

IN another thread entitled "Tiger Woods" I alluded to the Dark Ages Act II aka Medieval Times Part II that the West has entered circa 1939 and doesn't want to admit despite the nose on its face.

During medieval times the Inquisition surpressed truth in the name of truth, ironically enough. Among those were persecuted by the ignorant for the sake of personal power and gain were Galileo and Copernicus. Earlier in the aforementioned thread I related their persecution to the persecution being waged against bonafide intellectuals by ignorant thuds parading themselves as compassionate humanitarians.

Suffice it to say, it would seem rather obvious to me that the tenor of the responses to my propositions with calls for revenge and malintent for the thoughts I have communicated in this thread are indeed eerily reminiscent of a medieval witchhunt (interestingly it has been proposed that many of the witches burned at the stake during past centuries were actually under the influence of the same chemical deriviative used in LSD, a bacteria I think that grows on the rye kernal which was commonly used as bread).

Anyways, here is my point: Still don't think this profession is on a medieval trajectory? Take a look at this, plucked today from the AIA podcast's website. Fittingly enough, it is also one of practically endless source of podcasts on the "divine" qualities of the fanatical devition to the religion of "holy diversity":

"How Diversity is Preparing Future Practitioners
This podcast features participants involved in various aspects of the 2009 Walter Wagner Forum call for papers and addresses the effects of diversity on today's architecture school curriculum.

..."Architecture schools have been entrepreneurial in the development of programs that expand students' experiences and understanding of the complex and diverse world in which they will practice. From international programs in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Europe to design-build programs in our cities and rural communities, to service and community-based design studios working with underserved and marginalized populations, architecture programs address diversity through a rich matrix of educational experiences and settings. How are architecture schools addressing the diverse world in which today's and tomorrow's students will be practicing? How are they equipping designers, practitioners, and facilitators with the skills they will need to address the changes occurring in our ever "flattening" world?"

http://info.aia.org/aia/podcasts2_template.cfm?pagename=pod_default&pID=4

Did you catch that at the end? "...our ever flattening world?" Wow...talk about an ignorant state of mind that the profession has begun to sink to...I am not surprised. I expect that this pattern of debauchery to continue unmitigated probably until at least the end of my lifetime.

Equality is the ultimate Trojan Horse for the invasion and destruction and displacement of Western Peoples. Only we are "well intentioned" enough to believe that our altruism is mirrored in alien groups to the same intrinsic degree with which we are devoted to it.

I wonder if the same pattern happened when Rome fell approx. 300 AD? wait. its pretty obvious. guaranteed.

R.I.P. Lady Liberty. ~Until my grandchildren meet you again in another time and place in human history~ For now may a restful slumber hide the debauchery/ ignorance/ beastial passion of your contemporary wayward offspring from before your innocent, sweet, pure, and magnificently intelligent eyes. Sleep on. You don't want to see the state of the idiocracy at the beginning of the 21st century. It'll break your heart.

Dec 15, 09 11:57 am  · 
 · 
syp

Recently, some German scholars begin to think Northern European had been originated from North-East Asia, and the climate in North Europe has changed their appearances into “blond hair and blue-eyes”. Most of Northern European culture might be really closely related with Northern-Middle Asia in the ancient time. Some German scholars, who have researched to discover their mysterious ethnical origin, think even the Hun is a Korean, based on remaining frescos and the Hun’s bow and armature, which only Korean had used in ancient time. Also, Celt’s feather decorated hat might be originated from the hat with feather of “Goguryeo” from which the term Korea had been originated. Also the myths of Northern Europe are kinds of similar with Northern Asia’s. For example, in both of culture, the god of war is “Ziu”, and examples are plentiful. If you are uncomfortable the term Korean, let’s say Mongolian even if the concept Mongolian appeared much later than Korea, and both of them had been called in ancient time as “Dongyi”.

Of course, the research material is limited because sino-china has destroyed and is destroying (ancient) Korean (“Dongyi”) histories whenever they have a chance like the period of Gin dynasty, Ming dynasty, and the Current Communist China. Thus Asia history has been distorted seriously. For example, Qing dynasty is not a sino-china as every western people think but they are one of Korean because the history books of their loyal family clearly say they are decedent of “Silla” which is an ancient Korea, and the reason the Qing’s last emperor was executed is he is not a “sino-chinses”. And, as another example, many scholars actually suspect Qin dynasty’s Tombs might be not Chinese but Korean (let say “Dongyi” instead of Korean), because the clay figure’s hairstyle and clothing is Dongyi’s. In Northern Asia there are thousands of Pyramid which was Dongyi’s Timb style that is revealled by a german photo grapher and Chinese government does not investigate those because those are not their culture so they would disprove their fake history and not even allow to take a picture of those. Maybe, you can look at those pyramids on the Google Earth, thanks to modern technology. Other examples of distortions of Asia history are plentiful and such history manipulation is one of the main reasons the archaeological connections between Europe and Asia has been lost, which some European scholars are investigating.
There are some reasons that recently many European scholars think the connection between Asia and Europe in ancient time is really important to discover their identities, which are not really known yet.

The point is you are a moron who believes some fake histories distorted for some “political” reasons. You blamed us not to know truth, but what you really don’t know is that now no body can be sure about what is true because we are not sure what is manipulated and what is not. Then, does the identity you are insisting on really matter? Are you absolutely sure your identity has not been manipulated?
Of course, I am not saying what I said is absolutely truths, but I am saying we don’t have to judge others with our knowledge that is always suspicious.

P.S.
If some of Chinese people feel offended, I am sorry. Actually I love Chinese common people.

Dec 15, 09 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

It really comes down to whether a person believes in the existence of self evident and eternal Truth

or carte blanche relativism.

mutliCULTuralists believe and coerce everyone else to believe that there is no such thing as self evident and Eternal Truth and that it is a myth.

Christians and the West have traditionally believed in the inherent risk associated with pursuing the ideal but that it does exist (even if not in this life or planet) and the pursuit of it is what refines one's experience. "The refiners fire".

The more animal one becomes the less tendency there is to justify a belief in truth outside of oneself and justify relativism. It has always been the dark side of human nature to attempt to elevate oneself by degrading Eternal truth to the level of an everchanging, unabsolute, tenuous, unpurposeful existence.

The more God like one desires to become the more earnestly one seeks after the ideal and the absolute truths that lead to it. This leads one to desire to through off the ephemeral and only aspire to that which transcends time and space (self evident, eternal, unchanging Truth).

Dec 15, 09 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
AquillatheNun

Dave Matthews Band has an awesome song I believe called "Spinning Minarets"!

Dec 16, 09 1:00 am  · 
 · 
Geertrude

About Obama and Muslim Myth:
http://morallaw.org/blog/?p=832

Dec 16, 09 11:52 am  · 
 · 
OneFella4

Yeah, sure, and American blood runs in Obama's veins and his father is not Kenyan and Muslim and he wasn't raised in Indonesia: "Obama's Religious Ruse: 'I've Always Been a Christian'"

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/obamas_religious_ruse_ive_alwa.html

Oh, and he is definately a citizen because he says so even though his mother claims he was born in Kenya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdk26ezVio&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ&feature=player_embedded

Dec 16, 09 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
To the idiot-mobile!

I read it on the internets!

Dec 16, 09 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

OneFella4 should impregnate Geertrude to make an army of white babies.

Dec 16, 09 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

Geertrude I sure hope you have female parts! You probably know how sick some of these contemporary idiots are these days.

Cheers to you and yours

Dec 16, 09 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
dia

geertrude = onefella4

Dec 16, 09 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

diabase you are an idiot.

What I find perhaps most nauseating about internet forums are the troublemakers who add obfuscation to threads by claiming that members are posing as others. I'm sure it stems from repressed adolescent angst.

Makes me wonder how many pseudonymns a tool like diabase has?

OneFella4: Only 1.

Dec 16, 09 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
dia

prove it

Dec 16, 09 2:57 pm  · 
 · 
syp

"The more God like one desires to become the more earnestly one seeks after the ideal and the absolute truths that lead to it. This leads one to desire to through off the ephemeral and only aspire to that which transcends time and space (self evident, eternal, unchanging Truth)."

OneFella4,
You are a too stubborn fundamentalist who has always a really narrow view. What you are saying was ture only in a couple of hundred years ago.
Of course, some Kantians who misunderstand Kant in a too clumsy way think in an exactly same way as you do. However, the reason Kant introduced transcendent time and space is in order to eliminate "The Transcendent Object" that you are trying to preserve.

As a fundamentalist, if you think you know what God is, you are already not a "fundamentalist", because what is really fundermental nature in God is that He is INSCRUTABLE.
However, you are UNKONWINGLY insisting on, "My God or the Truth is as intellegent as I can understand and so I can be God because I am intellegent as God is." That is the stupidity that every fundamentalist commits as you do: Self-denial insisting on the Self.

Dec 16, 09 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

diabase: In time I have little doubt reason will expose you for what you are. It always does eventually.

I suspect that if I were to do some research into some of your other posts this is not the first time you've insinuated such a thing and/or there are probably previous posts of yours that otherwise reasonably would lead one to seriously question your credibility and/or intent.

Dec 16, 09 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
dia

OneFella4: unfortunately for you I have one thing you dont have - credibility.

You seem like you are one very short haircut away from burning a building down somewhere - you are that predictable. Congratulations on being you and getting this far.

Dec 16, 09 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
dia

And research all you want - you obviously have a lot of time on your hands what with being unemployable and all.

Dec 16, 09 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

great post syp really enjoyed that.

Yes, I do identify with Kant quite a bit though not absolutely. It is Kant that defined the Categorical Imperative, right?

I'll admit that my views might be construed as narrow as defined by others. I don't claim that my views are necessarily broad or all encompassing when they are defined by others. Stubborn? absolutely. Its hard not to be when you know you are right.

Perhaps one of the critical junctures where we would disagree might be that I don't bother trying to justify the existence of absolute truth, whatever it is. That is to say I know that I don't know some things and that is okay. At the same time there are other things that I know that I know and that is just as okay. I don't waste time or space arguing that because I dont' know everything then I can't claim to know anything (as so many contemporary idiots have been preconditioned to believe).

I don't necessarily ascribe to any prepackaged interpretations of philosophy or religion as delivered by man such as Transcendentalism or fundamentalism. Although I believe that there is much merit in Transcendentalism.

I'd like to gain a better understanding of what you mean when you say, "That is the stupidity that every fundamentalist commits as you do: Self-denial insisting on the Self." Can you elaborate please?

Dec 16, 09 3:15 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

ummm...sure diabase whatever you say I'm sure is legit.

Oh, and my dad can beat up your dad anyday!

Dec 16, 09 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Well, thats the kind of response I would expect from someone who can't prove a thing.

Dec 16, 09 4:30 pm  · 
 · 
Paradox

I see the IQ level of this thread dropped since I stopped posting. Somehow it changed it direction from immigration/religion issue to p***s and v****a. This is so 5th grade...

Dec 16, 09 6:46 pm  · 
 · 
OneFella4

Don't forget the devolution to "my dad can beat up your dad" (kindergarten) and indiscriminately referring to other posters as f$%#faces and a$$holes (trailer crowd/ WWE fans).

There is enough material in here to appeal to all ages and persuasions!

Dec 16, 09 6:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: