Archinect
anchor

Bachelor in english in europe

nomnomnom

Hi im new here,so pardon me if there is a close thread like mine here. I'm a bulgarian (probably most of you dont know where that is,its ok) student who wants to study abroad, because i can only spreak english england has to be on my list. Because i want to write schools with architectural sience (engeneering architecture),which is very rare there because of their type of architecture ( more close to design than the actuall architecture) i'd like to ask any of you if there is such a thing there. To be honest i'm trying to get in politechnico di Milano in italy,but last year i didnt have any luck,so now i will apply there again,but i need a back up plan and it looks like England is the only other choice. But i dont want to study that unrealistic architecture that they have,i want to look for an excepcion, so that once i get my bachelor there i can move on to italy. So in other words because the types of architecture are so different i need something as much as close so that i can stand a chance of becoming a at lest normal architect. please help me out :(

Feb 3, 14 10:03 am

Check the Masters in Structure Analysis in the Superior Technical School of Architecture in Madrid (ETSAM)

http://www.masterestructuras.org/

I think it is what you are loooking for, although it is in Spanish. Anyway you are going to study a lot of formulae and diagrams so I don't think language is a problem . Good program and good professors! But be warned!!! ETSAM is hell!!! It is worth it, though. I would repeat it again.

Feb 5, 14 6:39 pm  · 
 · 

You might be interested in this one too: 

http://etsamadrid.aq.upm.es/dcta/estudios%20de%20posgrado/master%20universitario

Masters in Construction and Architectural Technology. 

I think they DO have courses in English... at least some of the titles are in English. Hope it helps!

Feb 5, 14 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
nomnomnom

Im currently looking for a bachelor in England, not in Spain although the programs are nice, its too far away for me

Apr 15, 14 5:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: