Archinect
anchor

Question about Portfolio and Toefl score submission

vincentaabc

Hi everyone 

I'm a applicant just finished the Bartlett  MArch application

But I don't know how to submit my portfolio and official test score of toefl 

I have fill the toefl score in the online application.

Questions are:

1. I can't find the Toefl institution code of Bartlett
   Should I mail the official  score report to the school?

2.Should I mail the hard-copy portfolio directly after I finished the online application?  

and  what information do I have to include in the package?

I will appreciate your reply !

Jan 4, 14 11:51 am
TED

UCL Code is here - Bartlett is UCL

If they said electronic portfolio is fine, don't send hard copy - they do not want to deal with paper or have to send it back.

Jan 4, 14 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
vincentaabc

Thank for your reply

But I still can't find the request from Bartlett asking applicants to mail or upload the portfolio?

Jan 5, 14 5:41 am  · 
 · 
TED

Bartlett has recently changed its web site so it doesn't say you even need to submit a portfolio.  At our Uni, we first look at applications then invite students to upload portfolio, interview/skype interview.  If I were you, just apply with the docs they require but at the same time write to the admissions people/links for bartlett.  

I found all of these UK uni web sites do make a very poor job at clearly describing to students what the process is for application/timing/interview/portfolio etc.

Jan 5, 14 8:53 am  · 
 · 
vincentaabc

I totally agree that UK University's websites are hard to find any application info. 

Jan 6, 14 10:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: