Like Archinect on Facebook.
Sign up to our mailing list.
I am recently graduated from a architecture school and planning for higher studies. After completing my B.Arch this is the beginning of the second year as a architectural intern.
my focus is develop a individual architectural practice and make more carrier opportunities. and not interested in go for academia.
my questions are >
1. is further education( in the field of architecture) as an architect would help to develop or make carrier opportunities and practice.
2. and does it worth ( the time and money which contribute to education when comparing the ultimate result )
3. if it does what are the areas that i must focus to
4. entering for further education outside of architecture (building design ) is worth other than doing a m.arch or some design related one
5. if it does what is the area that has more gravity.
- technology ( survives / structures)
- management ( construction / project)
- development ( real estate / property)