Archinect
anchor

anyone considering starting a new office?

aquapura
I'd like to go after commercial work but don't have the budget for anything more than a laptop and cell phone!

I know a local guy that owns several cheap rent strip malls and typically hires bare bones cheap Architects for any work on said malls. He's looking for laptop/cell phone people to do commerical work, so those clients are out there. Then again, it's far from glamorus work.

Been thinking a lot about what to do if the axe falls on me. Got this license that isn't getting any use right now, but don't have the cash or partners to start something new. It's really easy to say, yes, I'm starting my own firm. Much harder to actually do it. Think it would be far easier to start a franchise restaurant. The Architecture buiz is far from easy in anything.

Apr 16, 09 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
archeyarch

Can anyone update on their posts and progress?  It has been 7 years since these posts were made, what have you done since?

Oct 18, 16 11:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: