Archinect
anchor

Specialization in architecture

peer_gynt

Greetings to everyone!

I started reading your forum recently because I was interested in global trends in architecture. I think that there is no need to say that I was "freaked out".

Yes, I came in this field because I like it more than any other job, but since the day of my graduation is coming, I started to think how will I live as an architect. I am very hardworking and devoted person, I learn a lot by myself (my university isn't so good), so that part is not a problem.

The problem is that I don't know what should I learn and specialize. It is not impossible for me to go for PhD, but I read at your forum that it is will help you in practice only if you become expert in specific fields... Which are those fields? Which areas have future and are well payed?

Thank you for your responses!

P. S. If there is "introduction topic" at this forum that I missed, could you please inform me. I don't want to be rude or something like that, I just didn't find it.

Nov 12, 13 5:34 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: