Archinect
anchor

Detroit cad file

aar

Does anyone have a cad file for downtown Detroit. It would be greatly appreciated for a studio project. Thanks!

Feb 13, 09 12:35 pm
binary

:)

i would give mine up.... but it took me 2+ years....plus hours of pictures/documentation/etc

you can grab stuff off of the sketchup forums/database and use google earth if you want a ballpark guesstimate of downtown... i can tell you that it's not really to acurate though.

Feb 13, 09 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i got you covered man.... email sent...

Feb 13, 09 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
binary

still waiting on your end of the deal.......

Mar 1, 09 8:03 pm  · 
 · 
aar

You never even said you wanted it. I got your email and will send it soon. Chill.

Mar 1, 09 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
binary

ok... .. no biggy....

Mar 1, 09 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
jackbnimble819

I am working on my graduate thesis in Detroit. I've been able to get some of the GIS maps of the area but they are lacking and the city wants to charge me $25 to give me any. Do you still have the Detroit cad? If so, could I possibly get it

Oct 20, 11 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
joannahiew

hi, is it possible i have a Detroit map in cad as well please?

Sep 30, 12 10:46 am  · 
 · 
tsmcneal

I am also working on a thesis in Detroit. if someone would please share the cad file with me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Nov 12, 12 10:55 am  · 
 · 
j.iglesiasziga@gmail.com

Hey guys , I'm working on my graduate studio and my project is in Detroit , my project consists of the rail road tracks around the city starting with the Central Station in Detroit. Was wondering if anyone had cad file so I may extrude a 3d model in revit. Working on a master urban plan for the revitalization of the train tracks into a trail .

Mar 7, 13 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
Kathi_G

hey! i would need this file/files too for my architecture master thesis

thanks guys!!!

Mar 15, 15 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
lee4cm

Can someone please send me the file as well?

Thanks.

May 15, 15 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Students sure are getting lazy these days.

May 15, 15 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
Detroit... Are your theses about gentrification? Just an assumption.
May 15, 15 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^

If so, I have a blank CAD file I can send them... totally empty, ready for all the container houses and hipster coffee shops. Just what Detroit needs.

May 15, 15 1:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: