Archinect
anchor

AAARGGGHHH HOOOOOOOKIN!

Oct 21 '13 12 Last Comment
s=r*(theta)
Oct 21, 13 6:15 pm

I just failed another A.R.E. (BDCS)!! somebody help me keep my cool!!!!

gruen
Oct 21, 13 6:32 pm

Do you know what they call someone who failed all the exams then passed them the second time?

Architect.

s=r*(theta)
Oct 21, 13 7:13 pm

broke? :)

thanks Gruen

Miles JaffeMiles Jaffe
Oct 21, 13 8:11 pm

You don't need a license to be broke. 

citizen
Oct 21, 13 8:55 pm

LITS4FormZ
Oct 21, 13 9:01 pm

Taking PPP on Wednesday...............................

Donna SinkDonna Sink
Oct 21, 13 9:28 pm

I failed two of nine. Just keep at it, you'll get there.  Is there still a six month waiting period to retake? That's the sucky part.

Benjamin_
Oct 22, 13 10:20 am

Yikes, I have BDCS in two weeks.....sorry to hear. I know it's frustrating. Any advice?

I have only failed PPP so far. I did well on the exam but I rushed the vignette and must have missed something. It was easy and I'm kicking myself for failing. Oh well, chin up.

geezertect
Oct 22, 13 10:27 am

You don't need a license to be broke

Ahh, but, you do need a license, and a Masters (preferably Ivy), and many years of experience to practice the genteel brand of poverty we are noted for and proud of.

Miles JaffeMiles Jaffe
Oct 22, 13 1:01 pm

I said broke, not destitute.

s=r*(theta)
Oct 22, 13 1:06 pm

@Benjamin

i would say make sure to study the vignettes, i passed all but the ramp, i think i know where my mistake was tho. also i use the kaplan and ballast, the aggravating thing is it seems most of the stuff coverd in the material was not on the exam :(

tint
Oct 22, 13 1:12 pm

I failed one cause I took the section in the wrong place in the vignette and realized it right at the end. It's like flushing money down the toilet.

s=r*(theta)
Oct 22, 13 2:19 pm

"It's like flushing money down the toilet"

thats how i feel, even tho i dnt get reimbursed from my company until i pass

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading