Archinect
anchor

a question :)

hello everyone . i hope you all having fun in the architecture world :D :) . 

i've started a new seamster and i'm taking history of world architecture . my teacher told us that you do many researches and history is hard etc . so i got scared . does anyone who took this subject , can tell me what should i prepare in history subjects and any tips for reserching  :) . thank you 

Sep 4, 13 6:49 pm
poop876

Oh no, not at all. When first starting out its so much information and I found it to be very fun and exciting. It is not "hard", but it is a lot of information to process and remember for examinations etc. Just go with the flow and you will be okay!

Sep 4, 13 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
snail

You should be glad that you have a hard history class ... many instructors make it too easy, and that way you will learn more. I had one particularly rigorous and difficult graduate history class which I found fun and enjoyable.

Sep 4, 13 10:17 pm  · 
 · 
observant

There's a lot of material, but if you have a visual memory and can remember dates, you'll be fine.  It's not as hard as, say, biology.  My history sequence in grad school was involved, but did I ever appreciate that.  If you really like architecture, then you should like architectural history, too.

Sep 4, 13 10:59 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Your teacher was trying to warn off the lazy and stupid students.
Sep 5, 13 8:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: