Archinect
anchor

tokyo architecture

liil

i am having a hard time locating some of sanaa`s tokyo works such as the gardn house, seijo aparmtnet, karayama apartment etc.  i googled searched but still couldn`t find them.  would anyone willing to share the info.  thank you very much.

Jun 8, 13 5:23 pm

1 Featured Comment

All 8 Comments

x-jla

Pretty easy to find.  I just found them in like 30 secs. 

Jun 9, 13 2:32 am  · 
 · 

i have a google map of architecture in tokyo. i'll share it if you drop me an e-mail.

Jun 10, 13 9:20 pm  · 
 · 

@will i would like access to that map....though chances of me begin in tokyo anytime soon are next to nill...

Jun 18, 13 10:07 pm  · 
 · 

just sent it to your hotmail accnt Nam

Jun 19, 13 2:41 am  · 
 · 
aatuu

Hi will, Im in tokyo right now, that map would be really useful for me if you have the garden&house house posted there cause i'm having great trouble to find it.  I would really appreciate it ! thanks a lot, a. 

Oct 17, 13 11:15 am  · 
 · 
Featured Comment

I've been planning a student tour of Japan for several months, pulling info from a lot of different sources to create a set of maps covering the best architecture of (central) Japan, including Tokyo, of course. (Thanks, Will, by the way, for providing your Tokyo map, which i've expanded on here.)

I've just posted about it, on my recently-resurrected school blog, here: ksa-japan-2013-the-maps

Nov 14, 13 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
VIARPE

Hi!

Can I have any of your maps too!? travelling to Japan next week and there are some of Shinohara's houses that I still can't find!!!

[email protected]

thank you!!!

Feb 1, 17 4:19 pm  · 
 · 

Evan made the ma public. Its pretty extensive.

I dont know where shinohara's houses are. The only real project I know well by him is the TIT campus building, which is pretty cool and luckily a public building as well.

enjoy tokyo

Feb 1, 17 6:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: