Archinect
anchor

dwg converter

Apr 17 '08 13 Last Comment
Archvere
Apr 17, 08 1:37 am

DWG Converter and DXF Converter, let you convert DWG to DXF, DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWG to DWF, DXF

to DWF, PDF to DWG, PDF to DXF, DWG to TIF, DWG to JPG (JPEG), DWG to BMP, DWG to TIFF, DXF to JPEG (JPG), DXF to

BMP, DXF to TIF (TIFF) and GIF/PNG/PCX/TGA/WMF/EMF. No AutoCAD application is required to run these software.

http://www.anydwg.com

dwg converter
dwg to jpg
dwg to pdf
dwf to dwg
pdf to dxf
dwg to dxf
dwg to dwf
pdf to dwg

d-train
Apr 18, 08 4:02 pm

sickkkkkkk

phuyaké
Apr 18, 08 6:13 pm

aw come on where's MCD?

el jeffe
Apr 18, 08 6:44 pm

bizarre....exactly how do you create a topic and in the same post have links back to the same topic???? how would you know the url? lucky guess????

garpike
Apr 18, 08 7:32 pm

Wacky. I think it's a bug when you write code incorrectly.

garpike
Apr 18, 08 7:33 pm

Or you are a SPAM expert. This is spam.

Antisthenes
Apr 18, 08 7:42 pm

sorry i am vegetarian.
and i use Rhino to get vectors from PDFs to give to DWG people

JohnsonChance
Mar 13, 09 3:17 am

I am using AutoDWG DWG Converter.

AutoDWG offers DWG Converter and DXF Converter, let you convert DWG to DXF, DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWG to DWF, DXF to DWF, DWG to TIF, DWG to JPG (JPEG), DWG to BMP, DWG to TIFF, DXF to JPEG (JPG), DXF to BMP, DXF to TIF (TIFF) and GIF/PNG/PCX/TGA/WMF/EMF. No AutoCAD application is required to run these software.

Please visit http://www.autodwg.com for details.

Antisthenes
Mar 13, 09 11:21 am

this guy(s) are expert stammers at every forum, who wants to bet it is the same guy who writes the program as well?

trace™
Mar 13, 09 12:28 pm

Hmmm, AutoDWG looks interesting. Changing the line weights is the only thing that makes this attractive to me.

If it were $25 I'd buy it. $100....hmmmm

Archvere - can you change the line weights with anyDWG?

Antisthenes
Mar 13, 09 1:07 pm

but for 49 more buckeroos (or free 20 save demo) you can get Rhinoceros that can open those files too and does do line weights and can do much much more than autocad.

trace™
Mar 13, 09 4:09 pm

I could use Illustrator too, but I want extremely simple elegance, which some of these third party programs are - just a simple solution, only what you need, etc.

Abigail111
Aug 28, 13 6:13 am

Actually ,i usually convert pdf or other image formats by an Imaging SDk,which support to  convert any formats.

daimage
Dec 9, 13 10:12 pm

it seems like this is an image converting application which enables you to convert to some most commonly uesed format.

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading