Are there any "4+3" programs in Europe?

May 24 '13 0
May 24, 13 6:24 pm

I am looking into transitioning from an undergrad outside of architecture into architecture, and was looking at the "4+3" way of moving into the field. I have found universities in the United States that have these programs, but I was wondering if there were any in Europe? I have been doing some research but have yet to find one. Thanks


  • ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading