Like Archinect on Facebook.
Sign up to our mailing list.
Revitalization of the stadium "Spartak" in the historical center of Yaroslavl (UNESCO Zone).Goals and objectives:
Formation of a closed space for exhibitions, festivals, fairs. Creation of a new pavilion type in the historic center of the city of Yaroslavl, on the site of the old ravine (protected landscape) according to the development program of the museum complex of the city.
Note: the maximum height above the existing ground level, the upper edge of the ravine — 2 m
This is official competition of the Yaroslavl International Architecture Biennale.Prizes:
• 1st place: Grand Prix of Yaroslavl International Architecture Biennale,
• the right to further object design (for the realization of the project),
• all projects will be published in the catalog of competitive projects,
• the best projects (shortlist) will take part in the exhibition and presentation.
The format of submission — 2 plates of 1m*1m, containing:
- planning decision,
- volumetric and modeling decision,
- spatial and functional organization of space proposal.
- The Government of Yaroslavl Region
- UNESCO World Heritage Committee,
- ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites)
- Yaroslavl State Technical University.
Also Biennale invites speakers:
Yaroslavl International Architecture Biennale waiting for participants who want to make presentations, projects, educational workshops, lectures for young architects, etc.
The organizing committee of the Biennale is planning an invitation of about 16 lecturers - Guests (all costs of the guests will be reimbursed). This quantity depends of preliminary budget: including full payment of travel expenses, hotel accommodation, support, translator, tour guide.
класс! Спасибо, срочно ознакомлюсь с представленым материалом.