Archinect
anchor

Imaging software for trying look of colors,textures

homebuyer

I am looking for software preferably (open source and free) which allows me to : take a house image and apply different colors and brick or stone combinations. The idea to start is simple, if I have image of a particular house, I would like to apply different brick color or trim color and see how it looks in that particular "skin". Is there any such software. I am trying with GIMP , but getting what I would like to have. It is sort of a "skinning" software that will alow me to clothe a particular elevation in different color and texture combinations.

Please let me know 

May 2, 13 11:15 am
design

hire an architect that knows the software.

May 2, 13 9:36 pm  · 
 · 
toasteroven

or you could hire a high school kid who knows how to use photoshop.  they're much cheaper.

May 3, 13 9:44 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

looks to me like the product you're endorsing has nothing to do with what they were talking about here.  what does yiigo do, and how do you think that would be better than gimp or photoshop?

Oct 23, 13 7:46 am  · 
 · 

Take a picture of your house.  Print it.  Lay some white tracing paper over top.  Draw brick, draw wood, draw stone.

If you're not good at drawing, hire someone who is.

Oct 23, 13 9:12 am  · 
 · 
accesskb

pay me and I'll write you a custom software which will do that for you

Apr 21, 14 5:18 am  · 
 · 
gruen
Another archinect feature request: get rid of these stupid spammers.
Apr 21, 14 7:18 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: