Archinect
anchor

RHINO pop-up toolbar layout question

misteranderson41

with the rhino pop-up toolbar (the one that shows up when you click your spin wheel on ur mouse) how do you add / delete icons to this pop-up? i tried and all i got was a blank icon

Feb 20, 08 5:26 pm
garpike

Make sure the pop-up guy is on your screen. Then:

1. Press and hold ctrl.

2. Using the left mouse button, select the icon you'd like to add from another toolbar. This will duplicate it. Say ok.

3. Press and hold shift.

4. Using the left mouse button drag the duplicate icon into the pop-up.

Feb 20, 08 5:39 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

(And to get rid of that annoying pop-up, type "options" and select mouse. Set middle button to pan.)

Feb 20, 08 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
misteranderson41

thanks......that was a big help!

best

Feb 20, 08 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
nothere

one more question,
after lofting a surface what is the tool to cut sections and then flatten the sections for laser cutting?

Feb 23, 08 7:24 pm  · 
 · 
seychellian

Thanks for this garpike. It works great. One problem though .... when i was testing it I created multiple icons within the toolbar for the same command.

How do i delete them?

Jan 30, 15 9:01 am  · 
 · 
dimitrijemiletic

Hi, with rhino6 the pop up menu action changed. In R5 when you do right click on the bulb or lock you expand a whole menu, in R6 it shows all/unlocks all which for a workflow that I've been used to over the years is quite annoying. Is there a way to change this to act as in R5?

Thank you!

Mar 2, 20 6:29 am  · 
 · 
PaulaEOC

Hi does anyone know how to bring up the pop up tool bar with a Wacom tablet please?

Jan 6, 21 3:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: