Archinect
anchor

Any future AA MArch students around here

daniel.z

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Recently I saw a thread for last year's prospective AA students. So I decided to open this year's.

I've been admitted to the AA's MArch EmTech, and hopefully (waiting for a scholarship) will be attending 2013-2015.

Is anyone else going to study at the AA? Either EmTech, H+U or DRL or whatever.

Following last year thread's questions:

What are your plans in London, are you english or from abroad, where are you planning to live?

What are you reading/doing in preparation (if anything)?

Or just anything you'd like to say.

Apr 14, 13 3:57 pm
r.bradley

Been admitted to Msc EmTech. : )
I'm American- and I am planning on living with a friend at the moment.  See you in September!   

May 4, 13 6:41 am  · 
 · 
danfranca

Hi, I've been admitted to AA's DRL.
I'm from Brazil. No plans about living yet, but I'll start reading a few things soon. Any suggestions?

May 8, 13 4:00 pm  · 
 · 

Former AA student here, from the US. There is a pretty good network at the school of people looking for flat mates etc. It's not super formalized but the couple weeks before school starts they have a board where people pin up ads. 

unless you know the person or are wealthy enough to go through and estate agent do not send any money for a flat in advance. Lots of students from abroad get scammed that way.

Good luck!

May 8, 13 8:44 pm  · 
 · 
shocks

Yea I am also admitted to DRL. 

Hit me up if you guys are going to figure out an apartment there or something, I was going to use airbnb.com for short term until, I figure out something, I am from California. I planning to get to London by September  5th. I will be in Europe earlier.

email: [email protected] 

Aug 10, 13 9:52 pm  · 
 · 

Hey!
Anyone around, joining EmTech this Sept ?

Jun 1, 14 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
okko

Hey guys, 

I've also been admitted to the drl. originally from LA. looking to move to london early sept. have you guys been in contact w anyone in the program? curious to hear what the working environment is like. 

Jul 13, 14 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
arch123

Hey I will be starting AA drl this summer and I saw this group. I was wonteding if I did the right decision to choose AA because I also got accepted from sci arc. They both are amazing but I feel like AA holds world wide reputation than sci arc. But I dont know how is the education in AA what can you suggest me

Jun 10, 15 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
fathis

hello,

i've been admitted to the M.Arch Emtech this September. I'm from Indonesia. Anyone join this program?? 

Jun 22, 15 10:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: