Archinect
anchor

About UCLA Frank Gehry's Suprastudio / Upenn March II / Umich MUD. HELP!

Stephanie G

Hi all

Is any UCLA Frank Gehry's suprastudio prospective student out there? Since this is the first year for Frank to run the suprastudio and there is no student works publication, I got confused about the details of the studio. Is there any one joined the Open House? I heard that Gehry's partners made an introduction about the program yesterday. Please let me know how was that and what's your opinion. Or anyone known about Frank Gehry shoot me some advice?

I also got accpeted to Upenn March II program and Umich MUD program. All of the three are approximately one-year program. I feel each have some strengths and weaknesses. 

Upenn March II: IVY. But the March II program only lasts 9 months and most of the time focuses on software? It seems like to teach you how to shape the form with parameterization?

Umich MUD: Good reputation, but the location is not as well as L.A. I was major in Architecture design. Interdiscipline is good but I still want to focus on architecture after graduated. If I pick this program, will I got trouble to find jobs which focuses on architecture design?

Any responses, opinions, experiences, would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Apr 2, 13 9:53 am
rkapoo

Hey, i got into UPENN MARCH II this year. I wanted to know which college did you chose and why?

Mar 14, 15 10:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: