Archinect
anchor

International Undergrad questions.

Mar 31 '13 0
jaychang
Mar 31, 13 5:10 pm

Hello, I'm a current high school student about to finish IB.

At the moment I have offers from Bath, Cardiff and Glasgow School of Art in UK and IIT and Syracuse in US, all for undergraduate architecture degree.

I was wondering whether it would be a better idea to finish either RIBA in UK or BArch+MArch in USA, or finish RIBA part 1 in UK, then apply to MArch in USA, or vice versa. I am thrilled to start studying architecture, but I cannot decide which path I would like to take in the process.

Thank you for your help.

 

  • ×Search in:


Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading